A Letter from the District Manager









Hello!

I just wanted to say to everyone I have met in the past two weeks and to Bette-Anne, "Thank you!" for the warm welcome and easy transition!

I have heard great things about the positive, can-do, energetic representatives in this district! I want you to know that I believe in Avon, I believe in women, and I believe in YOU!


We all know that Avon has undergone some transitions in the past twelve months...oh, boy! We also know that Avon is always striving to stay "best in the business" and that continuous improvement is the one constant we can rely on! Despite some of the changes, and because of others, I am 100% certain that Avon is the best opportunity for women in the world!


I come from a diverse background in the military, manufacturing and finally owning my own retail store and holding a real estate license. I've been an Avon sales representative and for the past 8 months, a District Manager. In my experience, being an Avon representative and leader is the absolute best investment a woman could ever make! The opportunities open to you and the support provided (all included in the Avon 'package' free of charge!) are world class.


Great success in business, any business, is achieved through hard work, perseverance and the ability to view the big picture. Your Avon business is no different. I invite you all to do a quick business check-up in Campaign 09. Whether you are on the brink of President's Club, poised on the edge of unit leader or simply trying to make enough to cover your own purchases, I challenge you!


Take some time in the next week to consider your dream! Get in touch with your inner entrepreneur and ask yourself "what would change my life right now". For some of you it will be extra money, others will be looking for life-work balance, others search for the sense of purpose that working for yourself provides. Whatever your reason, this is important to you...and helping you achieve your dreams is important to me!


Once your dream has taken shape, put some goals in place. How much money would you like to make, how many hours would you like to be out of the house, how many lives would you like to impact??? Next choose some actions to get you closer to those goals: add three customers per campaign, join a club, talk to three people about the Avon opportunity, walk every day, drink more water, spend more time with my spouse/children/parents/grandchildren, volunteer, reconnect with an old friend....


If any of this is foreign to you, sounds too difficult, just can't find the time to sit down, sounds too hippy-ish...please believe that I can help. Helping you to build your Avon business and achieve your dreams is not just my job, it's my passion!


I invite you all to share your dreams with me and to lean on me as a resource to help you reach those goals! Give me a call, drop me an email or leave a comment on our new Blog! Let's connect and like a spider's web, grow stronger from those connections.


Spring is a great time for cleaning house...take this challenge and let's see if together we can energize each and every Avon representative in our great District.


Looking forward to a great 2010 and beyond,


Angela


Angela Anderson
District Sales Manager, District 487
Great Lakes Division, Avon Canada
angela.anderson.avon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment